Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Last Thing

I did it, WOO HOO !!
To be totally honest, I didn't have any idea what I had gotten myself into when I signed up for 23 Things, but man am I glad I did. I considered myself somewhat computer literate before this class began, I was wrong. I have thoroughly enjoyed the class and have enlarged my toolbox greatly. I am much more comfortable with blogs, wikis, and networking than I ever was before. I have enjoyed my google reader and will definitely continue to use that tool. I managed to create a web site for my soccer team that I will now keep up for the players and parents. While much of this information is a little bit of a stretch to incorporate into the pe gym, there are some very innovative people out there that have changed that thinking process and I have found some of these people now. This was a very cool, interesting, and most importantly, a very helpful class. I think it should be a requirement of all teachers to complete. The possibilities are endless.(I had to say it one more time)

No comments:

Post a Comment