Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing #20

Google Docs is a great tool for professional and personal use. I am a big fan of Excel and to use it for budgets at home as well as for my soccer team budgetting at school. I like having this on Google Docs so I dont have to keep up with a flash drive all the time. I can also use google docs to share my summer soccer workout with my players who might lose their packets that I give them when they leave for the summer (they never lose those of course) or other coaches that might be intersted in what am doing with my guys.
If you want to see my workout you can go check it out.

I might try to use this tool with my PE kids as they are instructed to keep up with their diets for two weeks, this would allow them to log their meals very easily for me to see. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. You may have to "share" your Google Doc so we can see it.

    ReplyDelete