Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thing #17

There is no doubt that Podcasting can be a very useful tool in the classroom. Many teachers are already taking advantage of this technology. Since there were no physical education podcasts on the list, I went out and found my own. I found a podcast called TalkShoe. I was able to get a few new ideas on games, skills, and fitness components I am going to try in the my gym this upcoming year. I added this site to my Google Reader to track as well. You can tell the host pingeyez2 is very experienced and has some great ideas for the gym. The last podcast was very interesting in which he discusses PE in 2020. Seeing that he has been in the gym for 36 years already, it is interesting to hear his perspective on the future.
Podcasts are great and just another tool that is already and will in the future, enhance and change education in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment